All of our Entry Level Lessons are taught by U.S. Sailing Certified Windsurfing Instructors.
A. Entry Level – $139.00
Two hours plus one FREE hour of rental after lesson
Morning Session: 10:00 a.m.
B. Advanced Entry Level – $149.00
Two hours plus one free hour of rental after lesson
Afternoon Session: 1:00 p.m.
A & B together when purchased as a package – $279.00
plus one hour free rental after lessons
Intermediate Level – $198.00
Shortboard Sailing: Intro to SB; Fast Tack/Pivot jibes, or Waterstarts Private
2 hrs. of instruction gear included
Bring a friend, $50.00 off for 2nd person
Advanced Level – $199.00
Hook & Foot or jibes Private
plus gear rental, or BYO
What to Expect
You will learn and experience the following:
What to expect in Level A:
- The names of the gear and sailing speak. Things like Port & Starboard
- How to carry your gear
- The 5 five positions to getting up and getting under way
- Spend 20 – 30 min. on a simulator in a small group as the first portion of your lesson
- Take your new simulator skills directly to the water and begin implementing by sailing with your coach
- Learn how to sail upwind and hit your target
- Make 180 degree (half circle) turns
- Tack – efficiently (Turn with power upwind)
- And much more!
What to expect in Level B:
- Quick review of Level A
- Spend 20-30 min. on the simulator developing your stance and downwind turns
- How to drive the board upwind to weather with foot steering to maximize your reach
- How to turn downwind without power in a downwind 180 degree turn
- How to turn downwind with power thus performing a longboard jibe
- Learn how to sail to ALL points of sailing direction
- Begin power tacks and pivot jibes
- Audit the session for understanding and preparation for FREE SAILING time
Thanks for the great lessons. I’m hooked.