The ultimate board for learning or just plain family fun. This board is wide and stable, yet performs in all mild to moderate conditions. Your entire family will enjoy sailing this board.
HiFly First Step
- Power rocker line for optimum waterline is provided by CAD engineering
- Retractable daggerboard provides great lightwind tracking, while a sealable slot is available for high wind use
- Versatility is given via multiple footstrap settings
- Mastfoot steering and control is ensured by the thinner outline
- Mastering the gybe is made easy by cleverly shaped pintail
HIGH RESISTANCE SKIN (HRS)
High Resistance composite technology – an optimum weight and durable construction for everyday use. A thick, durable outer skin gives the board hull high strength, plus ding and impact resistance. Strategic use of Glass reinforcements ensures an adequate stiffness. Used on the standard Gecko, as well as on the Viper/Ripper ranges in combination with a user-friendly EVA deck.